Identity WordPress Theme. This page is under construction.
Check the demo website (which is also under construction ;)) here!
I will make a proper theme page in short time. But for know:
If you want to have the users biography in the header.
- In the WordPress dashboard. Go to the left sidebar > users > your profile.
- Fill the desired fields (names and biographical info). Save.
- Now go to the customizer. Appearance > Customize.
- Click on Theme Options and then Header Options.
- Under “Header Content:” select “Biography”.
- Under “Biography Selection” select the user whom biography you want to display.
- Save. That’s all. It sounds more complicated than it is. See screenshots below.
Step 1: Write your biography:
Step 2: Adjust the settings in the WordPress customizer:
For the social links:
- Go to Appearance > Menus.
- Make a menu with all your social links.
- Select social menu at theme locations and save. That’s all!
One more thing….
The demo is using the latest version of Identity (2.1.2). At this moment (15/5/2015) the WordPress repository has version 2.0.3 available for download. This will be updated soon. The update will contain some Accessibility fixes and slight color changes.